Do You Wish to Upgrade Your 2017 WAEC Result? You Need This

Following the release of the 2017/2018 WAECMay/June result, candidates have been requesting for ways to upgrade their WAEC results due to their poor performance in
the exam.

The statistics released by WAEC revealed that only 59.22 per cent had 5 credits and above (with English and Maths) which is the prerequisite for admission into tertiary institutions in the country.

Failing WASSCE isn’t the end, but looking for means of upgrading your result to have 9 A’s  will make you lose your hard-earned money to scammers.

Some self acclaimed WAEC officials have been parading the internet to illegally syphon money from unsuspecting WAEC candidates. They claim to have access to WAEC result database. 

So, they promise candidates that failed the May/June exam to upgrade their deficiencies.

Below are some of the format they use:

Help me thank Mr Mark for what he have done in my life. all thanks to Mr Mark.. Mr Mark, help me upgrade my wace result after checking the result yesterday. If you need his help you can as well contact him : 081**********

Hello every body greetings to you all, here is a piece of advice from. shola last year he wrote WAEC and all his papers where withheld of which according to him; "i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year.


One day, i saw a post on the internet by one michael thanking Mr ola George on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr ola George the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surpprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to Mr ola and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr ola on his number (081*********)

Thank you very much sir and God bless
with mass failure this here just check and upgrade your waec scores now call or whatsapp me on 0814 now before its too late
If u did nt pass ur waec or jamb exam no need to worry too much nd no need to waste ur money to write it again now with our help u can upgrade it to the way u want. All u need is give us a call on dis number +23481
Those are some of the formats scammers use to illegally siphon money from desperate students searching for means of upgrading.

There is nothing like upgrading of results. These guys are every where, you see them on big forums, wapka sites, weblogs, Social networking sites and the rest. Don’t pay anyone to upgrade your result.

If after reading this piece and you still get scammed, it’s your fault!
Someone need this. Click on the share button below to keep others informed.

Comments